Radiator Flush (PWT1501) cleans and removes operational deposits from the entire cooling system. Radiator flush increases the operational reliability and extends the lifespan of the engine.
- Eliminates limescale
- Protects against rust and corrosion
- Dissolves dangerous radiator sludge
- Cleans water coolers, boilers and heat exchangers
- Improves the heating and cooling performance
- Restores the function of valves, thermostats and water pumps
For use in all cooling water circuits of petrol and diesel engines or industrial equipment.
Prior to each coolant change, add radiator flush to the used coolant. Run the cooling system (depending on the size of the system) or engine for approx. 15-40 minutes. After draining rinse with fresh water. Then perform coolant change according to the manufacturer’s instructions. 375ml sufficient for 5-10 litres of coolant. Mix Ratio 1:20
15 – 40 minutes, depending on the size of the system